Thursday, January 28, 2010

My First Day at the LINNC Program.

My first day at school was amazing!!!. I met my teacher Barby P , I also met my new classmates . They come from many countries, for example Mexico, Ecuador,and Haiti. My teacher was very pleasant ,organized and well prepared in our first day at school. She explained clearly information about our class. I expect to improve my vocabulary, I hope to expand my knowledge of the English language and more important I expect to obtain my degree in Hotel Technology Administration.

6 comments:

  1. hey..there's one girl from korea,too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments!! You are not so bad yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fist day was really good. I wish you good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our class !!! it is very helpful and fun !!! Wish you the best Gilbelis I know you will do great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gilbelis I'm very glad we in the same class again!!! I wrote the letter for you and I hope you would like it!

    ReplyDelete