Sunday, January 31, 2010

The book that i choose.

The book I choose to read is "Eclipse" by Stephanie Meyer. Eclipse is the third book in the Twilight series. The history of the book focuses on the personal relationship between a human teenage girl named "Bella Swan" and male vampire named "Edward Cullen". The book also describes how Cullen tries to keep Swan safe and away from a group of hostile vampires.My first experience with Twilight series was when i went to see the movie "Twilight" the first book of the series since that moment I got very interested to read more about the "Twilight Saga"t. I known that this book is going to be a unique and pleasant experience.

3 comments:

  1. Were you disappointed in the movie after you read the book? I heard the book was a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too !!!! Twilight is so cute !! and Edward Oh my god :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Barby, the book was alot better than the movie, but i also loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete