Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dirty Job, Pretty Roof.

Monday morning, a construction company put a new roof on my house. I knew they were going to come and start the job that day. I was prepared for loud noises and some dirt. That is not what happened exactly. The job was so dirty that dust was coming in through the windows. I was cleaning all day long. I don't think my cleaning will be done until the end of the weekend. However I'm very happy with the work they did and i love the way our new roof looks. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gebellis,You shoud not cook either.It's a good excuse to go out for dinner until the problem solved.Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's a excellent excuse to go out for dinner this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that very fine dust. It never goes away!

    ReplyDelete