Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bed and Breakfast in Pennsylvania.

This past week my husband and I travelled to Gap, Pennsylvania to visit a lovely and romantic Bed and Breakfast named Hellmaker House. We visited this location a couple of years ago and we enjoyed it very much that is why we decided to go back. The rooms are equal in quality to the one's of a five star hotel. We drove to Lancaster Pennsylvania and saw some sections of the city, Lancaster is a city full of culture but unfortunately everything closes early. We eat at numerous local restaurants that serve delicious food. I highly recommend to all the B and B and all local restaurants around Lancaster, PA.

2 comments:

  1. Hellmaker House? That doesn't sound so cozy and romantic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gibbelis,

    I felt you enjoyed the moment. Last week I went to dominican Republic and I visited the place name " El Conde" . There is a lot of visitors here and it's calm I really enjoyed quietly the place.

    ReplyDelete